Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 6

Well, the first few days were bad. By bad, I mean I still am not eating as well as i should I have gotten off the couch more and the kids and I are played outside when we could since it's not raining as much as normal! I have lost 4 pounds. I don't know what to think about 4 pounds. When your as big as I am your weight fluctuates 10 pounds from week to week. I have finally made a goal for myself that seems reasonable.. My birthday is in April and I want to loose 10% of my body by then. That gives me 15 weeks and I only have to loose 1.8 pounds a week. so today I weigh 284 and on April 27 I will weigh 256 pounds.

I am really going to be working on this. Yesterday we took the kids over to the local soccer field and I was kicking the ball back and forth and trying to run to keep up with them and I was getting so winded I was like this is so over. We also got a new car yesterday, like new new, It only had 10 miles on it. I have to lean the seat back to fit in it. Yikes, I just need to keep reminding myself that this is all changinging for the better!!

I know the 10% is a lot like weight watchers but it seemed like a good goal!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a good slow and steady goal. Take it in baby steps to add in exercise and make healthy changes to the menu and you can do it!

    ReplyDelete